“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
A great example of the blessing of God to His people is Abraham. God blessed this man tremendously because of His faith and trust in the Lord and in the coming Messiah. Through faith, God continues to bless His people. All true blessings have their source in God alone so we must seek Him as the only One Who has the power to give us what we need.
The greatest blessing ever given by God to a human being is the blessing of salvation, eternal life, going to heaven, missing hell, and receiving all the benefits of a Child of God (Ephesians 1:3).
Another blessing from God is given when you obey Him. John 13:17 says, “If you know these things, happy are you if you do them” (KJV). Obedience always, always, always brings the blessing of God. If you want God’s blessing, obey Him! The blessings come in the form of peace and joy. It never fails. God wants to bless you and He most often does it through obedience to His Word.
5 Ways to Experience God’s Blessing:
- Make absolutely certain you have a personal relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ. This is where all of God’s blessings begin. Do you know that you know that you know if you died right now you would go to heaven? Nail it down!
- Open God’s Word and claim His promises
- Seek to discover God’s will for your life
- Confess any sin in your life and seek God’s holiness. Holy people are happy people.
- Obey everything God tells you to do. Remember delayed
Wingman Nation, if you want to be blessed by God, follow these five truths and experience His peace and joy today.
(From The Dad Blessing)